Bear Mountain Wax Melt
Bear Mountain Wax Melt
Our Bear Mountain Wax Melt adds a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness. A fabulous choice for any home, this scent also has year-round appeal as a luxury evergreen fragranced wax melt. The perfect scent to bring back memories of having a nature walk on Bear Mountain in NY.
This wax melt has fragrance infused with small amounts of natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.
The NYC Collection Candles: This candle is made with a matte black glass jar and includes a wooden push-in lid. We use all-natural coconut wax mixed with our phthalate-free, non toxic, fragrance oils. Our candle wicks are cotton based braided wicks that are perfect for a clean burn.
The Skye Collection Candles: This candle is made with a amber glass jar and includes a metal twist top lid. We use all-natural coconut wax mixed with our phthalate-free, non toxic, fragrance oils. Our candle wicks are cotton based braided wicks that are perfect for a clean burn.
Wax Melts: All of our wax melts are made in a PET material clamshell mold. They are made with coconut tart wax and high quality fragrance oils. They are highly scented & long lasting (1-2 cubes can last for multiple days and be re-melted). There no wick or flame needed to use. All wax melts are vegan, non-toxic, paraben free, and phthalate free.
Free Domestic Shipping on all Orders. To know more about our shipping process, visit our shipping policy page.
The NYC Collection: This candle is 4.25" tall (with lid on) and 3.5' wide. The diameter of this candle is 3.5" and contains 10oz (283g) of wax to burn.
The Skye Collection: This candle is 3.5" tall (with lid on) and 2.75" wide. The diameter of this candle is 2.75" and contains about 7oz (198g) of wax to burn.
Wax Melts: The wax melt measurements are 4.375" x 2.9" x 1" when closed and contains about 2.5oz. (75g) of wax to melt.
When burning your candle, make sure you always follow these steps to ensure a safe and clean burn to get the most out of your candle.
- Always trim your wick. Trimming the extra black residue or "mushroom" off of your candle wick prevents any candle fires and creates a safer burn.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Over-burning your candle causes the candle jar to overheat (leading to the jar cracking) and the wick to become very large and unsafe. By only burning your candle for less than 4 hours at time, you reduce your risk for any candle accidents.
- Read your candle warning label. It's very important to know how to prevent any candle fires for your safety. By reading the warning label we include on every candle we make, the more knowledge we share to you, a fellow candle lover, that you might have never known. To read, the warning label is placed at the bottom of every candle.
Wax Melt Instructions:
When melting your wax melt, make sure you always follow these steps to ensure a safe and clean melt to get the most out of your wax melt.
- To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
✹ DISCLAIMER: Since our candles and wax melts are handmade, there might be some imperfections noticed such as: the label might be slightly off-centered, the wax might be an off-white color, small unnoticeable scuffs outside of the container, etc. But don't worry! None of these things impact the burn/melt/quality/scent of the candle or wax melt :) ✹
Our New NYC Collection
Black + Teen Owned
As a small business, all of my products are hand crafted in my candle studio. I take pride in each and every candle I make and truly appreciate your support.
Clean + Sustainable
All of my products are natural, non-toxic, and clean for every home and the environment. In every candle I make, I use all natural coconut wax and high quality phthalate free fragrance oils to scent the candles.